Three weeks ago, I started a new job as the Managing Editor at women’s lifestyle site StyleCaster and I’m thrilled to be a part of the team. While I’m still getting my feet wet, I had the chance to write a few fashion stories of my own and contribute some thoughts in other editors’ posts:
- My debut piece was about Nordstrom’s big-deal Anniversary Sale and the discounted fall items you should buy
- Next, I profiled new temporary tattoo line INKED by Dani, which allows you to fake the minimalist ink beloved by cool-girl bloggers and models
- I declared saddle bags as the next bucket bag for Fall 2015, and suggested options to shop the trend
- For a staff roundup, I confessed my habit of wearing concealer to the beach (#sorrynotsorry)
- And I shared the one and only self-tanner I’ll use for another editor’s picks piece
To keep up to date on my latest work for StyleCaster, click on over to my author page here.